Selecting The Right Contractor For Your Job
April 13, 2018
Choosing the right contractor, one that will meet your needs, and get the job done, is more important that just choosing the lowest quote. There are important questions to consider and ask such as the following:
- Is the painting company a licensed contractor, current with L&I and the Department of Revenue?
- What is the integrity of the company – do they offer a warranty and stand behind it?
- Are you getting a written proposal that is clearly stated with a fair price?
- What is the process, when will the job start, approximately how long will it take?
- What is the billing system used?
- Do they screen their employees? Are the employees knowledgeable in the trade to get the job done? Is the company using fair and ethical labor practices?
At Sullivan Painting Service, we strive to give each customer our best pricing, with honest work, and job completion that we are proud to put our name on. Our proposals are written so that both parties know what to expect. From our proposals, once accepted, a contract is created for our customer, and a scope is created for our crew. We stay current with all state requirements, perform preemployment screening of our employees to include drug testing and driving abstracts. We are proud to be a drug free company. Our employees are treated with respect, each one is valued for who they are.Back to Blog